Friday, September 21, 2012

Y'all ready for this....

(insert dancing man here!)

Fall...I frigging love the fall, and what comes with fall....
cooler days, shorter days, root vegetables, and...PUMPKIN! oh! and of course the new season of Dexter....just sayin'

Anyways, back to Pumpkin! In the anticipation of Thanksgiving, here is my plan, I love cooking, baking, and trying new things in my kitchen, so my newest challenge is 15 days of pumpkin, a countdown to Thanksgiving!...that's right folks, 15 days of everything pumpkin. There has been many recipes I have been wanting to try from some awesome blogs I follow, most of them are vegan, some are not, but all of which will be a healthy option and low calorie, low fat OR *gasp* both! It will more than likely be baked goods....since I'm a sucker for sweets ;) so...be prepared!


However, I can not eat all of this goodness, so I will be sharing with the yoga studio, If you're a yogi at MYC, be sure to check out what pumpkin-y goodness has been whipped up for your tastebuds pleasure, because if you're there on time, you could recieve a little treat!


Hip Hip Hurray - It's Pumpkin time...which I think is kind of like Hammer time?


JG OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment