Monday, May 6, 2013

Playing Catch Up!

My goodness, I have been so busy this past week, I haven't had a chance to update on my progress on
the FMD!

Phase 2 was hard, no doubt about it - I was so effing excited for toast on Friday morning, that I could hardly sleep...part of me wanted to wake up really early and eat breakfast! haha! no jokes!

I weighed in on day 5, right after phase 2, and I was down almost 6 lbs! I'll take it! And decided phase 2 was completely worth it! I just don't eat a lot of meat, so this was hard for me to choke down so much protein, but day 2 was much easier and I had it planned out much better, so I'm assuming week 2, phase 2 will be much easier! I got everything prepped and ready to go!

 
 
Day 5, was easy-peasy and went great! I was a huge fan of phase 3, but by the end of it, I realized phase 1 is by far my fave! Also, I will confess, I had dinner plans with my family on Saturday night at the Culinary Institute of Canada, it was so delicious, I drank some wine, stayed basically on plan, and ended the night with cheesecake. Oh well! Life happens! I took it in stride, also I knew that my official 28 days weren't starting until this Monday, and last week was my practice week. Sunday, Day 7, I ate some frozen yogurt at a family dinner. OH well! I also biked 15k, and walked for an hour, but I know, I still had some dairy. Anyways...once again, moving forward! I was still down 3 pounds from day 1 on the start of week 2, so I am A-ok with that!


Here's a hint of what dinner at the Culinary is like: (and you'll understand why I cheated!)

 < cheesecake!

 
Got to love fine dining :)



Week 2, day 1 - went great!
I found the new love of my life, frozen mangoes AND frozen sweet cherries! Finally!! I love cherries, but getting them bagged, pitted, and frozen is new to our little Island! so pumped!

Tomorrow starts Week 2, Phase 2... ughk! Only 2 days...bring it FMD! I got this! Because I know in 2 days...it's all good again! And I have my chicken cooked, boiled egg whites ready for snack, and my tempting fruits either already eaten OR frozen! This will be much easier than last week, I am looking forward to it!


JG OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment