Thursday, May 2, 2013

Grow your Yoga!

Well, well, well...they weren't kidding! Phase 2 sucks!! I want a carb!! Crazy, how the mind works!

Anyways, it's day 4, so for today and yesterday every meal and snack is protein and veggies, usually I don't mind that, but I find having protein for snack too, is hard. Normally I would have yogurt or cottage cheese, something of the dairy sorts, not on this plan! So yes, it's a bit of a challenge. I didn't really prepare myself this week, so next week will be better and I will make my meals ahead of time. I didn't think I'd be so busy this week. Although, I do find day 2 of phase 2, much easier than yesterday! And all I can think about is toast for breakfast tomorrow! yay!!!!

It's 11:50am and I already have about 100oz of water into me, that should rid the bloat! one would hope!!

I weighed in at a pound down today, but I feel like a bloated whale, I think maybe I had too much salt yesterday, I had deli meats and some taco seasoning, maybe that did it? who knows! but I'll take a pound down considering how I feel. I'm hoping for a lower number tomorrow!



Last night at our yoga studio was the kick off to the "Grow Your Yoga" campaign. We had a live music class with music by Tim Chaisson! I love his voice, and his music, so throw that in to my love for yoga, and wow! I had an unbelievable class - Two of my favorite things, along with practicing beside great friends in the hot room, made for a super open heart warming class! I can't even explain it. I do know, I had to do everything in my power not to sing along and bust out some dance moves during the standing series! That would have been quite the sight!

Gotta jet!
JG OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment