Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I forgot...I hate dieting!

So! I am trying really hard not to think of this as a diet. Because, really, it's not, it's just a way to get my ass in gear and eating a balanced meal, instead of not eating or rushing and having something that isn't going to fuel my body...like a salad, with no protein, or too much cheese. I frigging love dairy... however, for 28 days I am not going to!

I also was supposed to give up coffee, I didn't have any yesterday, by about 6pm I wanted to hurt people... I wasn't sick, I didn't have a headache, I was just craving the sweet smell of fresh brewed coffee. I occupied myself and drank some David's Tea, caffeine free of course! Today...I made a morning coffee...I couldn't help it. But now, I have a headache... hmmm...catch 22? Maybe I'm just tired, lack of sleep last night and busy mornings make for a tired Jenny! So! epic fail on no coffee, but cutting down to one a day is a good start. I gave up coffee before, for 3 weeks, I didn't see much of a difference, so I will stick with that ;) Hayley says coffee is okay, as long as it is after breakfast!

Phase 1 is weird for me, high carbs and fruits. I don't usually eat that much starch in a day, or atleast I haven't in a while! scarry! But...I liked it! Even though, I find I am constantly hungry, but perhaps that is because I am in the "diet" mentality... ooohh, how the mind works!

My bf and I share desserts once in a while, like once a week, and it's always so yummy and because it's with him, I consider it guilt-free ;) It's usually just a cookie or a brownie, something sweet from the market, or his mom's homemade cookies, which by the way, are a little piece of Heaven on Earth!
Last night, he had cookies...not fair! I felt bad, and couldn't really turn it down, mainly because they are so damn delicious, and he's so darn cute, so they kind of go hand in hand! So, I had half...believe me, I wanted it all...BUT, I know deep down there will be another cookie in my life and really, it's not a big deal. and Yay for me to only have a couple bites!

So, today is day 2...so far so good! I am actually looking forward to lunch! Probably because I'm starving......... haha!!

JG OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment