Monday, October 15, 2012

HALF WAY!

Can I get a woop-woop!!

A shout to my fellow mokshi`s from MYC who are finally mid-way through the challenge!! Congratulations! You are half way there!!! (....and NO Jeremy, you cannot steal my stars!!)





To mark the mid-way point, I took Kenny`s 930am class today, I was brutally exhausted, body and mind - but I pushed through, had a great class, and felt 100% coming out of the hot room!

Locust is my all-time fave pose! I`m pretty sure I nailed it today, but since your face is plastered to the floor - its hard to tell.
Ever see those pictures people post all the time, about "how I think I look vs. how I really look"?
HAHAHA here's a prime example!

How I think I look ---

 
VS
 
What I probably actually look like ---



No, but really, I think I was somewhere in the middle - I am pretty sure I effing nailed it today, I sort of moved my neck to catch a glimpse in the mirror and my legs were definitely up there! YAY!! I love mid-way accomplishments!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like the pose the girls do on Dance Moms.

    ReplyDelete