Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dream on

Abraham Lincoln says
The best way to predict your future is to CREATE IT
And so I am going to try just that....
 
 
 


Or I am going to secretely hope and wish and pray AND repeat night after night..... sshhh!!!!


Lord Shiva says something along the lines that change is in comparrison to death, which is so true, and explains why many of us actually fear change, whether we know it or not. I spent more time listening and breathing today than I did on the physical aspect of my practice, and I will tell you, I was completely exhausted by the end of it, mental practice is much more demanding sometimes than a physical, or it is for me atleast. So I often wonder, if reaching my goal weight, would be such a change in my life for so many reasons, that deep down I actually fear it...sounds silly, but fuck I have thought of this before and after Airlies speal on demons, and death and destruction...I now fear she is right and I need to look fear in the eye and give it a huge FUCK YOU!

Think about it, reaching my goal weight means everything I have been striving for would have been met, no more fight, no more battle, no more obsession....then what...

No comments:

Post a Comment