Friday, September 28, 2012

Fun Treats + Friday = Smiling Yogis!

 
Everything Pumpkin...is starting to become quite a challenge, I mean options are endless with what you can do with pumpkin but ingredients are not, and money is tight, so I'm doing what I can with what I got! It`s still alot of fun either way, and the yogis and spa staff seem to be really enjoying it!
I will admit that I`ll be a little relieved once this challenge is over, and I probably won`t touch pumpkin for quite sometime, I`ll need a new fall veggie to fall head over heels for! hmmmm.....
 
These muffins not only look adorable but they tasted fabulous! If you like pumpkin of course...my friend who still eats *gasp* white bread and kraft dinner thinks these muffins are no such thing.... he wasn`t sure what to call them, however for people like myself and my good frie
nds down at the studio - they loved them! Super moist and absolutely delicious!
 
I introduce to you...
Zuchinni-Pumpkin-Carrot muffins
100% delicious, 100% vegan
 
 
 
 
 
 
Friday started out pretty darn good, these delicious little beauties and an amazing Moksha class with Airlie after she returned from her 9 day hiatus! It felt like for-freaking-ever! So great to have her back! I was more than happy to share my pumpkin-y treats with her!
 
And then I got home - to find the flyers and BAM! Pumpkin is on sale... oohhh happy day!!! Cue dancing Jenny! haha! Oh the things that get us excited as we get older.....
 
 
 
 
 
Stay tuned.... we`re only on day 7!
 
JG OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment