Saturday, September 22, 2012

Countdown to Pumpkin day... day 1


Most normal folk say countdown to Turkey day...

But, I don't really eat meat, so that'd just be silly. I'll countdown to Pumpkin day...or Thanksgiving for that matter ;)

Day 1, as you can see is a Saturday so it was busy and hectic and all of the above.

After a ridiculous intense Largo class, and a stellar kicked-my-ass hot yoga class with the one and only K-Dawg, I came home to venture with pumpkin in the kitchen, I had approximitely 8.5 minutes before I had to leave again, needless to say this won't be a recipe that can be shared with multiple people! haha. None-the-less this is my challenge, and I completed day 1!

Post workout eats -

Starts with this $3.79 beauty!


And forms into this beauty...
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

 
 
So! here we have it - day 1. completely delicious!
 
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
 
1/2 cup of oatmeal made with 2 cups of water
1/2 cup of pure pumpkin
1 pkg of stevia
1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
1tsp of cinnamon
Topped with: A dash of maple syrup and some almonds (I usually use pecans....had none!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment