Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Summer faded into the fall...

Well...here is the kind of person I am...
(As per my last blog posts, in May, during the 7 week pillars of Moksha challenge)
I gave up dairy for 7 days...and managed to consume more dairy products in those 7 days than I did all year.  And...blog for the entire 7 weeks, then we mutually decided to give up the internet, therefore I could not keep up with my blog - yup that's the kind of person I am! I laugh, and move on.

But! A few months ago I went to get my tea leaves read, at the end of it all, she told me to "write, journal, blog...do whatever you need to do to send yourself to the universe because your writing will get you somewhere someday" hmmm...really? Ive been journalling since I was ten, I guess it's time to throw myself out to the universe! If that wasn't enough, I went to get my Tarot Cards read earlie this week and she was insanely accurate and full of amazing information, borderline shocking! Anyhoo, once again this lady says "you need to write, you are a wonderful writer, and your writing is going to help people, you need to blog and let the universe know who you are...eventually you're writing will be a book" umm... wtf? 2 for 2! I should probably listen to these ladies. Its not like they know each other and talked about mutual things they should tell Jenny!

So, just like anything, starting fresh January 1st, starting fresh for spring, or most of all, fading out of the summer and starting fresh into the Fall...well, here I am. Fresh Start, New Perspective, and lots of blogging to do!

Ironically enough, that evening a good friend of mine called me to see if I could help her come up with some healthy snacks and meal ideas because she just doesn't know how, or what she should be looking for in the grocery story. I offered to take her grocery shopping, and that we did, we hit Sobeys, Superstore, and the Bulk Barn...she had tonnes of questions and even a few texts when she got home, but she found lots of healthy ideas, many new products she never knew of and lots of healthier alternatives to her "go to foods". I was so happy to help! I then recieved a text this evening stating "I love this...and I love this...and I really love this and those! and I love you right now!! Thank you!" aww! It feels so good to know I can take a little of my knowledge and help someone live a much healthier lifestyle! So, maybe my writing will help someone? Who knows!

Once again, I'm in a world of stuck/plateaus/and all of the above! I am reaching my goal once and for all, and I am going to work damn hard to get to it! Tarot Card reader says I should have it met in 8 months...so April. But I won't focus on that, I'll just take it day by day and hope my body starts to respond. I am going to take up running this winter - that should be interesting, and you, my friends, are here to hold me to it!

I have so much to say.......eeek! But I got days and days of blogging ahead of me! so Good night all!

JG OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment